Dogs are supper time sharks. You’re completing your supper, and Sparky believes it’s his turn to chow down on whatever table scraps are left on your plate. Or then again you’re getting a speedy tidbit, and you peer down to see Spot gazing toward you with those huge, asking eyes. With regards to catching a nibble, there’s no awful present as you would like to think. In any case, there are a few nourishments that shouldn’t become treats for your dog, regardless of the amount they ask.
A few nourishments that are even viewed as sound for people can be out and out poisonous when they’re ingested by your dog. Others won’t be destructive, yet can in any case cause some genuine distress for your canine. The best thing is to stay with the dog food your veterinarian suggests for your pet, yet it’s common to need to give treats occasionally. That is well and fine, as long as you avoid using these foods.